Assignment Update #3

I finally finished my ibook (using iBooks Author) after a long day yesterday which is very exciting. However, I did encounter a lot of unexpected problems when exporting… Things like the font I chose not being supported by iPads and having to change the font in every single text box on every single page. I’ve now found this weird problem (now that I have exported the iBook), that it always without fail will open the document up and open on a random page in the book rather than beginning with the contents page (which you would assume was the default setting). That kind of a problem is one I can live with though.

As long as all my content is there, functions like it is supposed to and looks like I designed it then I’m a happy ibook designer. My next priority with this assignment is to plan and write up the surrounding Unit of Work that this resource will be used in.

Short post this time around –  enjoy your week!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s